The purpose of the Villa Vikings Athletic Boosters:
- To generate financial support for VMA's high school/junior high and elementary school athletic programs;
- To provide the VMA athletic department with the equipment and/or improvements necessary to enhance the overall development and marketing of the athletic program to Villa families and the community;
- To uphold the Benedictine values as endorsed by VMA.
Parents of all student athletes are encouraged to join the group.
We thank our Boosters officers Amy McLagan, Nathan Timm, and Nick Mai. We also thank our HS/Jr. High Athletic Director Jim Demler and our elementary Athletic Director Ashley Froelicher for their help.The Boosters have given generously to the Athletics Department to help fund some important projects including:
- Upgrades to weight room
- Renovation of the baseball field
- Scorer’s table for softball
- Soccer field bleachers
- iPads for individual/team stat tracking
- New Tennis shed for equipment storage
The Villa Madonna Academy Athletic Boosters host the following fundraisers each year:
- Shoot-a-thon – Fall
- Golf Outing – Spring/Summer
- Local Restaurant Events – throughout year
Thank you for all that you do to help make VMA such a fantastic environment for our children.
Chipotle, Crescent Springs
Skyline, Crescent Springs
McDonald's, Crescent Springs
St. Walburg Monastery
City of Villa Hills
Please join us January 23rd at 7 P.M. in the gym conference room for our next general meeting. We are always looking for both elementary and high school parents to contribute to discussions about expenditures and fundraising. Your help and input is greatly appreciated!