The purpose of the Villa Vikings Athletic Boosters:
- To generate financial support for VMA's high school/junior high and elementary school athletic programs;
- To provide the VMA athletic department with the equipment and/or improvements necessary to enhance the overall development and marketing of the athletic program to Villa families and the community;
- To uphold the Benedictine values as endorsed by VMA.
Parents of all student athletes are encouraged to join the group.
We thank our Boosters officers Amy McLagan, Nathan Timm, Nick Mai, and Karen Brandstetter. We also thank our HS/Jr. High Athletic Director Steve Hesse and our elementary Athletic Director Ashley Froelicher for their help.
The Boosters have given generously to the Athletics Department to help fund some important projects including:
- New Volleyball poles for gym
- Improvements to the baseball field
- Scorer’s table for basketball
- New team sideline chairs for indoor sports
- New Archery targets
- New Elementary basketball uniforms
- Tents for outdoor sports
- New Batting Cage for baseball and softball
The Villa Madonna Academy Athletic Boosters host the following fundraisers each year:
- Shoot-a-thon – Winter
- Local Restaurant Events – throughout the year
Thank you for all that you do to help make VMA such a fantastic environment for our children. Every sports season, there are opportunities to earn volunteer hours working concessions, so please look for the current link in the daily announcements emails.
Chipotle, Crescent Springs
Skyline, Crescent Springs
McDonald's, Crescent Springs
St. Walburg Monastery
City of Villa Hills