FACTS Tuition Management
FACTS TUITION MANAGEMENT PLAN
FACTS is a tuition and fee payment collection and processing company. All families must enroll in FACTS and those who decide to make monthly or quarterly payments will be assessed a $45 service fee. We request that the FACTS registration be completed no later than May 25.
ENROLL IN FACTS AUTOMATIC WITHDRAWAL PROGRAM
- Visit the FACTS Tuition Management Enrollment Page. The step-by-step directions will follow, but if you have any problems, please contact the Business Office at 859-331-6333 x126.
- Establish a New Account. (Directions for a New User Account are on the left hand side of the page.)
- Once you have created a New User Account, you will click on the “Set Up a Payment Plan” and then follow the prompts.
- Pay in Full
- 10 Monthly Payments (July, August, September, October, November, December, January, February, April, and May)
- 4 Quarterly Payments (July, October, January, and April)
*Choice of payment on the 5th or 20th of the month.
- Checking /Savings Account Automatic Withdrawal
- Credit Card (Visa, MC, Discover, or AMX) A 2.85% fee will be assessed by FACTS for each credit card transaction.)
After you have completed this initial set-up procedure, the VMA Business Office will be notified by FACTS that you have enrolled and if you have opted for a payment plan they will deduct a $45 enrollment fee. Villa will then provide FACTS with the total amount due for each family with all adjustments to the accounts. Adjustments are tuition assistance, scholarships, multiple student discount, etc.
FACTS enrollment is due no later than May 25.
Tuition payments begin in July.
If FACTS encounters a non-sufficient funds situation on the date of a withdrawal, the tuition/fees account will be assessed an additional $30 fee. The family and the Villa Madonna Academy Business Office will be notified of this situation. If a family knows that they will not have the funds available for withdrawal on the date they selected, they must notify the Villa Business Office at least 3 days prior to withdrawal date so arrangements can be made to delay the withdrawal.
If you have any questions, please contact the business office at 859-331-6333 ext. 125.