The best advocates for Villa Madonna Academy and Montessori are our own school families. Our schools thrive as a result of our Benedictine community, and we know that our current families and alumni are the perfect testimony of who we are.
Villa Madonna Academy and Montessori are excited to offer the Refer-a-Family Program as a thank you to our families who support our mission. All current families have the opportunity to earn this $500 tuition incentive per family under the program details.
The Refer-a-Family Program is open to all parents or legal guardians who are paying tuition for their currently enrolled student at Villa Madonna Academy and Montessori. In order to receive these benefits, the following protocols must be followed before the new family registers/enrolls:
How to Refer a New Student
- Complete a New Student Referral Form. The referral incentive is available if the new family enrolls and stays a minimum of a half year. Note: In the event that multiple families refer the same new family, only the confirmed referring family will earn the incentive.
- The referring family must have attended Villa Madonna Academy/Montessori for the 2023-2024 school year and be enrolled at Villa Madonna Academy/Montessori for the 2024-2025 school year.
- There is no limit to the number of new families a Villa family can refer or the number of tuition incentives awarded per family.
Who Qualifies as a New Student
- The referral incentive does not apply to students of returning families or students who have applied to and/or previously attended Villa Madonna Academy/Montessori.
- Siblings of current Villa Madonna Academy/Montessori families do not qualify for a tuition credit through this program.
- Enrollment of the referred student is subject to the admissions and acceptance process.
Terms and Conditions of the Referral Award
- The tuition incentive may only be applied to tuition and not sports fees, retreat fees, etc.
- The tuition incentive will be applied to the 2024-2025 FACTS account of the referring family in January of 2025 as long as the referred family remained at Villa Madonna Academy/Montessori for the first half of the school year (January 1).
- The tuition incentive will be limited to the 2024-2025 school year. There will be no rollover to the subsequent academic year, and the incentive is not redeemable for cash/check.
- Employees of Villa Madonna Academy/Montessori without currently enrolled students are not eligible for this incentive.
- The tuition incentive may not be transferred to another Villa Madonna Academy/Montessori family.
- Interpretation of program parameters will be at the discretion of the Executive Director and the Director of Finance.